These days organic web traffic is one of most important think for web masters and most of big brands and website . The following simple and easy tips can help you to increase website traffic to your website, organically.
1. Comment on blogs. This depends entirely on the content of your website. Look out for websites that have similar content to your own, and leave thoughtful, relevant comments on relevant posts, and refer to your own website, or have the website link in the comment. This will encourage organic website traffic to your website.
2. Create a Facebook page. Having a lively Facebook page with regular updates about the website will generate organic traffic. This works because the Facebook page update will be more visible as it shows up on your audience’s Facebook walls. Ensure that the link to the website is included in the update posts so that readers are directed to the website as they click on the page update. Using your personal Facebook account to generate likes for the Facebook page is effective and free of charge.
3. Invest in Facebook advertisement. If you want to spend money on a kind of advertisement, use Facebook advertisement as opposed to traditional media advertisements such as newspapers or magazines. Unlike traditional media, which is distributed to a random sample of audiences, Facebook targets users based on specific demographic characteristics, likes and dislikes. This means that your website will reach a specific audience, which is more likely to be interested in the content of the website.
4. Have an active twitter account. A regularly updated twitter account is a efficient way to generate traffic to your website. Twitter trends can be used to generate a lot of traffic. Keep up to date with currently trending words and have regular updates when a relevant trend suits the ambiance of your website.
5. YouTube videos as free advertisement. Depending on the content of the website, YouTube videos can be an excellent way to generate traffic. Instead of television commercials, which may require a high amount of investment, invest effort and time in YouTube videos which can promote your content, and the website.
6. Pay attention to keywords. To achieve a high level of search engine optimization, it is imperative to pay attention to the number of keywords used in your website posts. The Google keyword tool is an excellent tool to gage the keywords utilized relevant to particular content. While over using keywords may hinder the natural flow of the posts, a creative and eloquent use of keywords throughout the post will ensure that your website is easily reached through search engines such as Google.
7. Smart use of hyperlinks. In various parts of the website, put links to other posts on the website. This ensures that should a particular page, or post attract a good number of traffic, viewers will automatically be directed to other parts of the website, this will ensure a loyal audience and an increased website traffic.
8. Participate in relevant forums. Forums are an excellent place to gauge new ideas regarding the specific area of expertise of your website. Once you create a repertoire with the regular users of the forum, they can become regular viewers of and promoter of your website.
9. Become a guest blogger. Across the world, there are popular websites, which encourage guest bloggers to write for them. The Huffington Post, for example, allows anyone to send in blog entries, and mention the guest bloggers information and website link along with the post. This will direct readers from a popular website to your website, and may generate high amounts of organic traffic.
10. Invite an expert from your field onto your website. Whether you interview them for the website, or ask them to write a guest blog post, or post a photograph with them onto your website, it will all generate traffic. This is a tactic used by most celebrity journalizing and entertainment website, but its effect is not limited to them. Anyone who searches for the particular expert will be lead to your website as well.
11. Create regularly updated email lists. Start an email list for your website. This simple method will ensure that a particular group of people will receive information about your website regularly, which increases website traffic, but it will also be effective in creating loyalty among your audience. Because of the more personal impact of an email, audiences will want to visit your website more regularly.
12. Have exclusive e-documents. This will depend on the content of your website. Be it e-brochures, e-magazines or e-books, it will generate traffic as more and more people will want to download it from your website.
13. Join an answering websites. Answering websites are a little more specific than guest blogging, and hence can generate traffic as more people looking for answers to specific questions visit your website after having read your answers. Yahoo Answers is a particularly efficient one.
14. Keep your time zones in mind. Bare in mind what time zone your audience belongs to. If you post content at a time when most of your audience is offline, it will not generate much traffic. The free gadget from http://feedjit.com is a good way to discover where the majority of your audience belongs to .
15. Have a schedule. Having a schedule for your website will encourage readers to revisit the website at particular times because they like a particular post.
16. Keep abreast with the particular developments in the industry or area that your website deals with. More people want to read about current developments, keeping up to date with information will encourage greater traffic.
17. Invest in a good search engine optimization consulting. Depending on how much you can invest on the website, you can invest in professional consultation for search engine optimization techniques. They can provide you with information about specific procedures that will encourage traffic to the website.
18. Pay attention to meta titles. Search engines use meta titles to decide which category your website should be in. Ensure that your meta title contains a description of your website, and the link to your website. Make sure that the name of your website, what products it deals with (if it deals with any)you’re your geographical location.
19. Different URL names for each page. Make sure that each page of your website has a different URL. Your URL consists of the domain name of your website and a slash followed by the name of the particular page. Ensuring that the URL contains some keywords will generate more traffic.
20. Be consistent. The more you update your website, the better the chance of attracting traffic will be. No updates lead to no traffic, and regular updates will encourage greater traffic.